Monday, February 2, 2009

NEWBORNS WANTED


Like i said i was going to be doing lots of different projects this year.So i am also looking for Newborns.Please contact me if you are currently pregnant or if you just gave birth!!! i need newborns preferably 2 weeks and under,twins are welcome too!Pass the word if you know somebody!
You will get
a Free Session( if the session takes place 30 miles or more away from menifee ca a travel fee will be due)
A Free 8x10 from the session
* additional prints may be purchased *
*If you are interested in a Maternity session as well you will get 20% off any package for your maternity session*(discount only applies if you are participating in the newborn session)
*pictures may be used for advertisement purposes with rights belonging to ITSY BITSY PHOTOGRAPHY*
limited sessions available so contact me now
sarah@itsybitsyphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, My name is Janelle Nelson and I will be Having Cade (boy) in 2 1/2 weeks. I am interested in your newborns wanted! My e-mail address is jdcleaning7@hotmail.com or you can call me at 951-440-2660. Thanks!!